Friday, June 6, 2014

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to Nashville Pre-Service Training with Teach For America! I'm Ashley, and I will be your Model Classroom Teacher this summer for upper elementary. It's going to be a wild adventure as you step into the classroom this summer, and I'm excited to join the ride with you! I received a Bachelors and Masters from the University of Florida in Elementary Ed, and then joined the Nashville's 2011 Corps after graduating.  I taught third grade in the Delta during my Institute experience, and then got hired on at Cole Elementary as a first grade EL teacher during my first year teaching.  I got moved to second grade my second year teaching, and that's what I have taught for the last two years.  This summer I will be teaching rising fourth graders at Cole with all you elementary folks. Get ready to meet some amazing students and families! :) Follow me for more blog posts about classroom organization, teaching tips, and daily reflections as we all continue to learn and improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment